The Ammann ARS 110.2 Soil Compactor, an 11-tonne roller, is the latest model in the new ARS Soil Compactor line. The machine is built for the Indian market at Ammann’s facility in Ahmedabad.
The compactor utilises the Ashok Leyland CEV-IV H4C410122 engine, which is fuel efficient, durable and meets CEV IV emissions.
The vibratory system is key to the success of the new roller. The robust, four-bearing system maximises output, helping operators reach compaction targets in the fewest possible passes. The system drives energy into materials and away from the operator.
- Highest centrifugal force and amplitude
- Self-lubrication of drum bearings
- Foldable sunroof canopy as standard
- Four shock mounts to isolate operator platform from vibrations
- Dual scrapers on the drum as standard
- CEV IV compliant engine with cleaner and greener emission
- Rugged tyres (12 ply rating) as standard
- Optimized hydraulic oil tank capacity
- All round visibility and easy serviceability from ground