COMPACT AND EFFICIENT
The Ammann ABC EcoTec Asphalt-Mixing Plant Classic provides exceptional technology at a low acquisition price. The plant utilises multiple coupled geared motors that reduce fuel and minimise maintenance costs. The efficient burner is another cost-saver, while the hourly output capacity makes the plant’s desirable for any business.
- Multiple coupled geared motors eliminate the need for a linkage mechanism, thereby limiting parts and maintenance costs.
- Wear parts are durable and easy to maintain and replace.
- Central lubricating points simplify mixer maintenance.
- The distribution deck protects mesh and dispenses material to avoid screen overload and damage.
LOWER FUEL COSTS
- The efficient burner can process multiple types of liquid fuel.
- The baghouse design prevents temperature loss and lessens the amount of fuel required.
- The effective burner utilises a simple and easy-to-adjust mechanism to set air/fuel ratios for proper combustion and pollution control.
- The baghouse ensures suspended particulate matter (SPM) levels are within limits.
ADVANCED CONTROL PROCESS
- The control system is intuitive and technologically advanced, particularly when compared to similar plants.
- Fuel and aggregate usage are minimised.
- Mix quality and consistency are improved – and administrative tasks eliminated.
- The plant can be easily modified to use 25% recycled asphalt, enabling customers to adjust mixes to a specified RAP design.
- Optional insulation enhances dryer efficiency and reduces fuel consumption.
- Silo pockets can utilise optional temperature probes.
- The plant is easy to pack – and to load.
- Fast setup times mean a quick return to production upon arrival.
|Mixer size||1-2 t|
|Hot aggregate silo||8-16 t|
|Fuel types||Light or heavy oil|