The APA 100/88 is heavy and powerful, with an operating weight of 1170 kg and centrifugal force of 110 kN.
The machine is in the large class of Add-On Compactors from Ammann. It is built for 10-tonne to 40-tonne excavators – and for applications where a strong compaction performance is required.
The Add-On Compactor is able to compact layers as thick as 1 metre – substantially more than a vibratory plate. This helps save significant time and resources.
Versatility and robust design also helps the plates stand out. They are reliable and ready to go at any time. And they can reach locations that traditional vibratory plates simply cannot access.
- Patented vibration limitation system protects the excavator frame and operator
- Self-blocking mechanical rotating device
- Rubber bushings prevent metal-on-metal contact under extremely high pressures
- Runs on hydraulics, reducing emissions and fuel consumption
- Maintenance-free exciter unit
- Available without rotary device for excavators that are already equipped with a tilt rotator
|Weights & Dimensions||Metric|
|Operation weight CECE *||1170 kg|
|A = Machine length||1295 mm|
|B = Machine width||880 mm|
|C = Machine height *||1350 mm|
|Centrifugal force||110 kN|
|Required oil quantity||150 l/min|
|Required operating pressure max||250 bar|
|Maximum back pressure||10 bar|
|Recommended size of the carrier||18–40 t|
|* with mechanical positioner|