The APA 20/40 is second smallest Ammann Add-On Compactor. It provides a bit more weight and machine width than the APA 20/30, the smallest compactor.
The APA 20/40 works with mini excavators in the range of 2 tonnes to 5 tonnes, often in gardening and landscaping applications. The machine can be mounted in a few minutes and does not require fully hydraulic quick coupling devices. Only two hydraulic hoses are needed.
The APA 20/40 is equipped with a twin-shaft directional exciter featuring a relatively high frequency and low amplitude, which helps protect both the excavator and surrounding buildings.
- Patented vibration limitation system protects the excavator frame and operator
- 2-shaft directional exciter
- Self-blocking mechanical rotating device
- Rubber bushings prevent metal-on-metal contact under extremely high pressures
- Runs on hydraulics, reducing emissions and fuel consumption
- Maintenance-free exciter unit
|Weights & Dimensions||Metric|
|Operation weight CECE *||170 kg|
|A = Machine length||875 mm|
|B = Machine width||400 mm|
|C = Machine height *||485 mm|
|Centrifugal force||20 kN|
|Required oil quantity||40-60 l/min|
|Required operating pressure max||100 bar|
|Maximum back pressure||30 bar|
|Recommended size of the carrier||< 5 t|
|* with mechanical positioner|