With its larger working width of 640 mm, the APA 55/64 is the perfect fit for urban jobsites and for applications in more sensitive surroundings.
The compactor is 370 kg, light given its width. It is suited for medium-sized excavators with more than 5 tonnes of operating weight.
The compactor can be mounted in a few minutes and does not require hydraulic quick coupling devices. Only two hydraulic hoses are needed.
The plate is equipped with a twin-shaft directional exciter featuring a relatively high frequency and low amplitude, which helps protect both the excavator and surrounding buildings.
- Patented vibration limitation system protects the excavator frame and operator
- 2-shaft directional exciter
- Self-blocking mechanical rotating device
- Rubber bushings prevent metal-on-metal contact under extremely high pressures
- Runs on hydraulics, reducing emissions and fuel consumption
- Maintenance-free exciter unit
|Weights & Dimensions||Metric|
|Operation weight CECE *||370 kg|
|A = Machine length||1142 mm|
|B = Machine width||640 mm|
|C = Machine height *||580 mm|
|Centrifugal force||55 kN|
|Required oil quantity||70-110 l/min|
|Required operating pressure max||150 bar|
|Maximum back pressure||30 bar|
|Recommended size of the carrier||< 12 t|
|* with mechanical positioner|