Ammann offers a comprehensive filter check service package that ensures your plant is operating at optimum efficiency – and that early trouble signs are uncovered.
The check includes leakage tests on the filter elements and housing and cleaning of the filter sections.
Here are some of the tasks Ammann service technicians complete during the filter check:
- Inspect cleaning mechanism and locate leakage points using the fluorescent detection test
- Check filter bag position
- Complete internal inspection of raw gas ducts and clean as necessary
- Evaluate pre-separator
- Monitor measuring equipment
- Examine discharge screw
- Review discharge component / tipping flaps
- Inspect fresh air flap
- Check inspection hatches
Don’t forget: Filter checks are a great step toward meeting asphalt-mixing plant emissions requirements and early detection of wear.