The ABT 140-180 QuickBatch plant is engineered for easy, cost-effective transportation and installation while still offering benefits typically associated with stationary facilities.
ABT 140-180 QuickBatch’s international transporting efficiencies are built around the “container principle” logistics concept. Containers cost less to transport, and the methods for shipping them are more easily available – factors that can generate substantial cost savings, especially if a plant is repeatedly relocated.
Key core components, including dryer/filter units and mixing tower modules, utilise housings that also serve as certified transport containers. The components are built as 20’ or 40’ units, the most common container sizes. When it’s time to move, the components are simply loaded onto the transport vehicle. The entire plant is contained in 10 units.
Precision separates ABT 140-180 QuickBatch from most container plants. ABT 140-180 QuickBatch strictly adheres to international standards, helping plant owners avoid complications and ensuring all sea, land and train size requirements are met.
- Output of 140 t/h to 180 t/h
- Low transport costs due to the “container principle”
- Containers precisely match international standards to avoid transport complications
- Minimal packing/unpacking when relocating
- Reduced site development costs because the plant does not require a concrete foundation
- Lower installation costs because highly functional individual modules are linked via intelligent interfaces
- Provides every full-scale stationary mixing plant advantage in terms of output, performance and space requirements
- Includes Ammann’s full range of recycling solutions
|Capacity||140 – 180 t/h|
|Mixer size||1.7 t – 2.2 t|
|Hot aggregate silo||26 t – 70 t|
|Hot mix storage silo||direct loading
Option: 32 t