VERSATILE IN USE
Ammann series CBT 105 to CBT 150 TB Elba offer linear transport-optimised concrete-mixing plants with an achievable hourly output of up to 128 m3.
MATURE PLANT CONCEPT
Fast installation times, easy relocation and strict adherence of favorable transport dimensions to realize low transport costs were the goals of the Ammann development engineers. The result is a concrete-mixing plant equipped with sophisticated folding mechanisms and suitable components.
The basic unit can be transported with two 40’ opentop containers and one 40’ flat-rack container. With this, the development goal of a transport-optimised plant is 100 per cent realized. Depending on the size of the plant, the compact CBT TB Elba mixing plant is equipped with Ammann twin-shaft mixers of the CEM TP Elba series with a compacted concrete output from 2 m3 to 3.5 m3.
Easy and inexpensive transport
- The basic unit can be transported with two 40’ opentop containers and one 40’ flat-rack container. With this, the development goal of a transport-optimised plant is 100 per cent realised.
Minimized site development costs
- The Ammann CBT TB Elba concrete-mixing plant does not require foundations for installation. It is sufficient a simple concrete slab on which the mixing plant will be fixed. This minimizes the development cost of the site.
Plug and Play
- All installed plant components are connected as much as possible an pre-installed both electrically and pneumatically. During assembly, the concrete-mixing plant will be unfolded, erected and the already pre-assembled weighing unit will be mounted on top.
- The inclined conveying belt is delivered with an endless vulcanised rubber belt. For transport the belt is divided in 2 pre-mounted sections, lying on above the other. The belt supports are also pre-assembled and locked on the belt frame.
- For operational readiness, connect the scaffolding, tension the belt and install the walk ways. The supports have predefined fastening points at the plant.
- The aggregates were dosed and weighed on the installed weighing belt and then transferred to the inclined conveying belt. The performance of the inclined conveyor belt is designed to reach short cycle times and therefore a high concrete output of the mixing plant can be achieved.
|Max. Concrete output
compacted fresh concrete
|91 – 128 m3/h
|2000 – 3500 l
|Active aggregate stock
|75 – 100 m3
|3 – 8
|Max. cement types