Ammann Unveils Premium Tracking System For Small Construction Machinery
ServiceLink Provides Key Data on Battery Power, Machine Usage
Businesses can more easily monitor machine usage — and ultimately improve profitability — with the Ammann ServiceLink.
The digital fleet management system from Ammann provides light equipment owners with access to key information, such as battery status and maintenance schedules.
Ammann ServiceLink is a great tool for rental houses as well. It can monitor machine utilisation 24 hours per day, seven days per week – enabling rental fleets to accurately track and charge for off-hours use, such as weekends. “The Ammann ServiceLink offers relevant information, but it isn’t overwhelming to the users,” said Heiko Graeber, leading the development team within Ammann. “It only gives you data that is useful. You don’t need to sort through clutter to find what’s relevant to your business.”
The new system from Ammann is the first of its kind in the market to offer end users digital access to important data for light equipment machines such as handheld compaction tools like the Ammann Vibratory Plates.
Ammann ServiceLink features a hardware relay that can be mounted on any machine with a battery up to 30 volts. The relay stores and sends machine details, such as battery voltage, working hours and machine starts. Additional information, such as warranty or maintenance schedules, can be stored directly on the ServiceLink system.
ServiceLink is compatible with all machines with battery power up to 30 volts, no matter the brand of the machine. This enables fleet tracking without a separate tool for each brand.
The data is accessible through the intuitive Ammann Service App, which is available for Android and iOS.
Among the benefits of ServiceLink:
- It is a simple way to monitor machine batteries. This reduces downtime and eliminates the need for expensive battery exchanges.
- Information is stored digitally on the machine. No more searching for documents or missing data.
- ServiceLink is an easy and efficient planning tool. It provides an online overview of machine status and maintenance records.
- It supports businesses of all sizes. It helps larger business schedule maintenance for an entire fleet, and smaller businesses monitor an individual machine.
- Data gathering includes the hours and times of machine usage, helping supervisors remotely monitor jobsite activity.
- It precisely tracks machine utilisation, enabling rental houses to accurately charge for hours of use.
ServiceLink is available on new light equipment machines from Ammann. It also is offered as a retrofit for older Ammann machines – and for equipment built by other manufacturers, too.