LANGENTHAL, Switzerland – You need every possible competitive advantage in today’s challenging marketplace. Ammann Asphalt-Mixing plants can help separate you from the competition.
The plants deliver competitive differentiators through the use of technology. That includes innovations that enable the use of high percentages of recycled asphalt (RAP), reducing the need for virgin aggregate and lessening fuel usage and emissions, too.
Additional high-tech benefits are provided through Ammann’s proprietary as1 Control System, which delivers cost-saving efficiencies and maximises quality throughout the production process.
Ammann plants are able to create mix from 100% RAP. State-of-the-art dryers, such as the RAH60, combine fresh aggregate and RAP to create mix that is environmentally friendly and of extremely high quality, too. The RAH60 can produce mix with more than 60% RAP – or lesser amounts, if desired.
The use of RAP is a significant cost-saver because a waste product replaces expensive aggregate. The patented heating process has many benefits of its own:
- Fuel usage is reduced because the required temperatures are lower.
- Reduced fuel usage leads to lower emissions.
- The lower temperatures prevent damage to bitumen and preserve the costly coating.
The as1 Control System
Ammann’s proprietary as1 Control System is the brains of the plant. The system brings even more competitive advantages – and profitability.
The as1 is extremely innovative, but it is intuitive, too. That means that operators can easily access all the technology that is built into the as1.
What can the as1 Control System bring to your business?
- Efficiencies that reduce fuel consumption and emissions
- An ability to uncover troublesome tendencies – and to quickly adjust and improve processes
- Resourceful use of materials, resulting in substantial cost savings
- Intuitive operation that minimises labor costs
- The capability to create process reports
- Documentation and tracking of order fulfillment to ensure customer satisfaction
The as1 can be installed as a retrofit – and can be utilised on plants built by manufacturers other than Ammann. A variety of modules ensure specific areas of concern are met.
Ammann’s innovative recycling processes and the as1 Control System can be counted on to trim costs and provide high-quality mix. They also ensure all environmental regulations are surpassed – to the extent that the plants are typically welcome in virtually all neighborhoods. The money-saving benefits they offer will boost your bottom line and elevate you from competitors.