The ACM 100 Prime, ACM 140 Prime and ACM 210 Prime are the highly mobile versions of the successful Ammann continuous asphalt-mixing plants.
The plants maintain key aspects and benefits of other Ammann plants, including the innovative as1 Control System and tried-and-tested core components. A special benefit of the plants is a controllable outlet gate that enables the filling height and therefore the mixing time to be set depending on recipe and output.
The ACM 100 Prime has output capability of 100 t/h, the ACM 140 Prime’s output is 140 t/h while the ACM 210 Prime’s output is 210 t/h.
- Highly mobile with a compact design
- Excellent mixing performance and quality
- Clearly separated heating and mixing processes
- Ability to utilise up to 20 % RAP in mix
- Adjustable mixing times based on recipe and capacity
- Optimised heat transfer during all stages
- Well-insulated dryer for fuel efficiency and cost savings
- Highly efficient burner
- Gentle filter cleaning for reduced wear
|Capacity||100 – 210 t/h|
|Mixer size||1.2 – 2.1 t|
|Content Cold Feeder||3 x 7 m3|