The Ammann ACP ContiHRT meets the needs of customers who want a continuous asphalt-mixing plant with advanced recycling capabilities. The plant features a RAP dryer for the addition of recycled materials and a separate cold recycling feed.
This enables the plant to develop mix consisting of up to 60% RAP – a rate unrivaled by other North American continuous plants.
CUSTOM-MADE RECYCLING SOLUTIONS
The Ammann ACP ContiHRT utilizes an RAH60 recycling system to develop mix with up to 60% RAP. The plant has a separate cold recycling system for mixes with 30% RAP. The systems can be operated simultaneously for maximum flexibility.
OVERVIEW OF AMMANN RECYCLING TECHNOLOGY
30% COLD FEED INTO THE MIXER
- Efficient evaporation of steam connected to the baghouse
- Independent from rest of process
60% HOT FEED IN RECYCLING DRUM
- High feed ratio
- Gentle heating
- Combinable with cold feed system
MAINTAINING HIGH QUALITY
Utilizing RAP is only part of the equation. Your plant also must maintain the highest quality standards to ensure your customers are happy and their projects meet all specifications. The Ammann ACP ContiHRT provides that quality and productivity too. It does all this while providing sustainability benefits such as recycling and reduced emissions.
QUALITY AND LOW EMISSIONS
- Highest flexibility and performance with virgin aggregates and RAP additions of 30% and 60%
- Mixed in a twin-shaft Ammann Amix mixer for the highest quality
- Separate drying and mixing processes to ensure the highest quality and versatility – even with complex designs utilizing RAP and additives
- Minimal emissions because RAP, binder and additives do not face excessive dryer temperatures
- Optimized baghouse that features Ammann Heatpackage to minimize temperature loss and emissions
- Use of superheated aggregates prevents thermal stress on bitumen
PRODUCTION AND TRANSPORT
- Horizontal plant design ensures fast, easy assembly and disassembly
- Optional quick cabling and steel foundations allow even faster relocation
- Continuous production capacities of 330 tons (300 metric tons) per hour deliver maximum performance for large projects
WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS
The Ammann ACP ContiHRT provides the foundation you need for quality and productivity. The plant can be further customized to ensure it is a perfect match for your specific needs.