PUT AMMANN EXPERTISE TO WORK
Ammann offers service packages that ensure all maintenance is current, making your plant efficient and also protecting it from premature wear that can result from poor service practices.
A variety of technical service packages are available. Or, if you prefer, an Ammann representative can visit your plant and together you can develop a plan that perfectly fits your needs.
You can leave the maintenance, and the worrying, to us.
This program is all about keeping your plant running and productive. The mechanical service checks help ensure plant uptime and identify potential issues that could become bigger if left undiscovered. The service occurs one to 10 times per year, depending on your needs.
- Early discovery of issues
- Critical conditions documented and necessary measures recommended
- Malfunctions immediately repaired
- Optimal uptime
- Plant retains value
Many operations have difficulty uncovering potential electrical issues. The modern measuring instruments used in this annual check help provide early detection and substantially less costly solutions. The check includes electrical installations as well as control and load distribution cabinets.
- Stay well informed regarding the condition of electrical installations
- Find potential failure sources and prevent production losses
- Increase plant uptime
- After-sales service employees knowledgeable, experienced
Proper calibration is essential to product consistency and therefore quality. The annual service includes weighing systems, flow meters, volumetric batcher and measuring probes.
- Obtain safe measured values
- Fulfill the test cycles required for quality control
- Problem-free fulfilling of current standards
- Eliminate possible failures before damage occurs
- Required inspection and test tools provided at a reasonable cost
- Ammann will consult with other manufacturers and calibrate their plants as well
This annual service can deliver cost savings through reduced energy consumption, lower overall operating costs and plant protection. The service includes but is not limited to maintenance of industrial burners and monitoring of the drying unit and dust extraction and filtering systems.
- Proper adjustment reduces emissions
- Reduced fuel costs
- Longer burner service life
- Reduced likelihood of failure
- Proper running of the drum pipe reduces wear on the drum drive
Ammann experts are available 24/7 to help provide the solutions you need to keep your plant operating at an optimum level. Services include telephone support and online troubleshooting. Periodic remote maintenance is conducted as well.
On-site maintenance can be handled by the Ammann team. Experts will visit your facility, review the equipment and offer valuable input to create efficiencies today and longer plant life in the future. All electrical services are included.
This comprehensive check includes component discharge, a leakage test of filter elements and cleaning of gas chambers. The efforts create optimum filter performance and longer service life.
Ammann Integrated Maintenance Management is a time-based scheduling program of tracking required maintenance work. IMM provides automatic reminders of scheduled work and upcoming dates, as well as verifying and documenting the completion of work.
OPERATOR COACHING AND OTHER NEW OFFERINGS
Customer requests have led to the creation of new technical service programs. They are operator coaching, condition monitoring, drum grinding and driving roll turning. Check with us for more information.