DrumTEK enables you to receive bitumen in a barrel, expanding your possible sources and helping secure the lowest costs. It also enables stocking bitumen during the off-season, another excellent cost-saving feature.
The bitumen is transferred from the barrels to the DrumTEK system, where it is heated before moving to a tank.
- Heating capacity of up to 10 t/h
- Varied models with 24- or 30-barrel capacity
- 12 t bitumen storage with heating lines
- Hydraulic mechanism lifts barrels
- Dedicated oil lines for barrels
- High-volume discharge pump
- Easy transport
|Different models with 24 – 30 barrel capacity|
|12 tons bitumen storage with heating lines|
|60 mm rock wool insulation covers the entire body|
|50 m³ bitumen discharge pump|