The HeatTEK system helps warm bitumen in remote areas where electricity sources are unreliable or nonexistent.
The system features a double-line, double-pipe heating coil and can utilise all fuel types. The continuous temperature control system enables efficient fuel consumption at those challenging locations where every drop counts.
- Capacity ranges from 200 000 kcal/h to 2 000 000 kcal/h
- Dual high-pressure switches increase safety
- Inner elements provide heat resistance over 1000º C
- 230º C maximum operating temperature
- Includes expansion tank and circulation pumps
- 60 mm rock wool insulated body with aluminum cover
|Inner elements with heat resistance over 1000 °C|
|Flange connections suitable for any system|
|Continuous temperature control system for efficient fuel consumption|
|Seamless steel DIN 2448 heating coil|
|60 mm rock wool insulated body with aluminum cover|
|230 °C maximum operating temperature|