Versatility makes ABA 100-340 UniBatch one of the most popular Ammann plants. The plant is among the lower-cost alternatives and is easy to operate and maintain. It also is known for its reliability.
ABA 100-340 UniBatch offers more flexibility than some other plants. It is easily customisable and often involves on-site Ammann engineering to ensure the potential of the plant is fully realised. Its layout is flexible and the plant is adaptable as a start-up or is easily integrated into existing sites.
- Wide output range from 100 t/h to 340 t/h
- Maximum customisation options combined with top performance and economic efficiency
- Designed for worldwide use, with mixing tower modules providing ease of transport
- Robust, tried-and-tested technology
- Optional feed for additives such as dye pigment, fibres and Ammann Foam
- Can be fitted and extended with numerous options
- Engineered for easy integration of future options and technologies
|Capacity||100 – 340 t/h|
|Mixer size||1.7 – 4.3 t|
|Hot aggregate silo||29 – 40 t|
|Hot mix storage silo||40 or 30 t (2 Compartments)|
|Recycling System||RAC / RAH 50 / RAH 60|