The Ammann High-Capacity Laboratory-Compulsory Mixer CEM 60 S Elba makes quick work of developing specialty mixes.
The mixer excels in production of premium concrete of all quality classes, specialty concrete, lightweight concrete and other mixable bulk goods.
The mixer is also ideal for use in chemical and process-technology industries.
- Two-zone counter-flow mixing system
- Lining and spirals built of highly wear-resistant steel
- Support feet with industrial rollers for easy position changes
- Steel mixing tools that can be replaced with rubber or synthetics
- 3,3 kW electric motor drive
- Infinitely adjustable mixing rotation through frequency control
- Material feeding from top via inlet funnel
- Sampling and/or separate opening for special materials
- Observation of mixing process through protected gate opening in mixer body
- Dust guard cover for laboratory use
- Material discharge by lockable slewing of mixing trough
- 100 per cent discharge of the mixer trough in the final position
|Type||CEM 60 S Elba|
|Compacted fresh concrete||60 l|
|Dry volume||90 l|
|Motor output||3.3 kW|
|Operating voltage||400 V|