MEDIA RELEASE AMMANN GROUP
LANGENTHAL, Switzerland – Ammann is pleased to announce the availability of the new CBS Elba Concrete Mixing Plant, designed for small- to medium-sized businesses seeking flexible concrete plant solutions and for Global players.
The CBS Elba has a production output ranging from 105 m³/h to 160 m³/h and features state-of-the-art design based on customers’ needs and input. The basic unit can accommodate both CEM S single-shaft and CEM T twin-shaft mixers with a hardened concrete output volume ranging from 2 m³ to 3.5 m³. A galvanised design for maximum corrosion protection and high-quality components make the CBS Elba a premium concrete-mixing plant.
The CBS Elba offers easy, low-cost transportation for stationary and semi-mobile operation. The “transport-optimised” concept was a top priority during the plant’s development and was implemented by using pre-installed sub-assemblies designed for simple, economical transportation.
In its basic version, the CBS Elba plant is installed on concrete foundations. All CBS Elba plants, however, also offer the option of semi-mobile installation without foundations.
The pre-installed weighing module serves to house the cement and water scales and can also be equipped with additional scales as needed. The operator can decide whether to feed aggregates through the pre-installed skip hoist track or via conveyor belt from a storage hopper, thanks to the well-conceived design.
Among the benefits of the CBS Elba:
- Standardised sub-assemblies produced in series guarantee precise fits and expedite installation.
- All sub-assemblies (mixing platform, weighing platform) come pre-installed and the defined interfaces significantly reduce installation time.
- The plants are installed at ground level, minimized site development costs.
- Availability with both skip hoists and conveyor belts enables the plant to be adapted to the desired hourly output rate. Selectable mixing options (single-shaft compulsory mixer, twin-shaft compulsory mixer) support specific customer needs.
- The as1 Control System offers a comprehensive range of software components in addition to conventional mixing plant automation.
- Ammann Elba single-shaft and twin-shaft compulsory mixers are suitable for producing concrete from recycled materials. A double spiral allows the addition of recycled materials with no significant material destruction or changes to the grading lines.
- All Ammann core components are manufactured in-house.
- Original Ammann replacement parts are reliable and guarantee the long-term preservation of CBS Elba concrete-mixing plants.
Ammann is a sixth-generation, family-owned business that produces asphalt and concrete mixing plants, compactors and asphalt pavers at nine production sites in Europe, China, India and Brazil. Its core expertise is in road building and transportation infrastructure. Visit https://www.ammann.com/ for more information.