The Ammann baghouse filter reduces exhaust particulates to well below the 10mg/Nm3 PM. The filter is designed to provide maximum efficiency and minimal pressure and heat loss. Ammann baghouse filters are available in a wide range of sizes, with the air-to-cloth ratio available for customisation.
- Proprietary rotor step mechanisms gently clean the filter bags, greatly reducing wear when compared to pulse jet systems.
- Filtration efficiency of 99.9% ensures compliance, even with the strictest emission standards.
- The largest possible surface provides optimal filtration efficiency, even during the cleaning cycle.
- Minimal moving parts reduce maintenance and improve reliability.
- High-quality aluminum supporting cages are acid resistant and ensure convenient filter bag exchanges.
- The CFD-supported baghouse design reduces temperature and pressure losses and therefore minimises operational costs.
- Options include exhaust fan frequency control and automated differential pressure cleaning.