MEDIA RELEASE AMMANN GROUP
LANGENTHAL, Switzerland – Ammann announces the launch of a new line of transport-optimized and compact concrete-mixing plants.
The first plant in the product family, the CBT 60 SL Elba Compact Concrete Mixing Plant, is now available and has an hourly output rate of 58 m³/h. The entire compact lineup will provide a performance range from 30 m³/h to 130 m³/h and will be available in the near future.
The compact CBT 60 SL Elba is equipped with an single-shaft mixer CEM 1000 S Elba and an integrated linear batcher for storing between 2 and 4 aggregate components.
Fast installation times and trouble-free relocation result from the elaborate folding mechanisms that characterise the CBT 60 SL Elba. Only 2 open-top containers are required for relocation of the entire plant, including the as1 Control System.
Cement, water and aggregate scales and all other electric and pneumatic plant components are pre-installed and ready for operation. All sub-assemblies (mixer platform, linear batchers) also are pre-installed and connected to enable fast installation.
No foundation is required for plant installation. A soil compaction of 250 kN/m² is sufficient. Optional solutions are available for cement silo installation.
- The as1 Control System offers a comprehensive range of software components in addition to conventional mixing plant automation.
- All Ammann core components are manufactured in-house, and the CBT 60 SL Elba is no exception. Ammann strictly adheres to this practice and therefore can exert a direct influence on the complex products that flow into concrete-mixing technology.
- Aggregates for the plant are metered and weighed on a conveyor belt instead of in hoist skips. This improves the plant’s cycle time and achieves higher output rates.
- Ammann Elba single-shaft compulsory mixers are suitable for producing concrete from recycled materials. A double spiral allows the addition of recycled materials with no significant material destruction or changes to the grading lines.
- Original Ammann Elba replacement parts are reliable and guarantee the long-term preservation of CBT Elba concrete mixing plants.
- Exceptional service and maintenance accessibility also is designed into the CBT 60 SL Elba.
Ammann is a sixth-generation, family-owned business that produces asphalt and concrete mixing plants, compactors and asphalt pavers at nine production sites in Europe, China, India and Brazil. Its core expertise is in road building and transportation infrastructure. Visit https://www.ammann.com/ for more information.